Check out more photos in our TL-S Caliper Kit Album!
How to Order:
- Got your own calipers? Purchase Modification Service Only.
- Purchase Complete Kit if you want us to supply the calipers.
- Contact Us for our current inventory of powdercoat colors.
- Don't like any? Find a color code at PrismaticPowders.com.
- Enter color code in Order Notes section before checkout.
- There is an additional $25 charge to order powder.
Compatibility: Our product fits most all 5-lug Honda/Acura models. Confirmed models so far: 8/9th Civic, RSX, S2000, TSX, 7/8/9th Accord, etc. Contact Us if you have questions about your specific application. BBK friendly wheels are most likely to clear the new larger caliper. Wider wheels with concave faces and low offsets provide the most clearance.
- TL-S Brembo 4-piston calipers
» Calipers professionally milled to fit Honda/Acura 5-lug knuckles
» Calipers professionally re-threaded for correct bolt size and pitch (no need to drill your knuckle!)
- 4x OEM caliper bolts to fit the new threads
- 2x Stainless Steel Rotor Shims (perfectly centers your TL-S rotors within the caliper)
- 2x BREMBO Decals (only included with powdercoating service)
Powdercoating: Is not required but is necessary if you want a factory-new finish. If no powdercoating is added to your calipers, they will come to you in raw aluminum finish. We have a 1 or 2-coat powdercoat option - certain colors require 2 coats of powder to achieve the desired color effect.
Required and Optional Parts: Rotors and pads are not included. Rotors and pads must be TL-S Brembo specification parts, can be any brand as long as they are the Brembo spec parts. OEM brake lines will work however most of our customers choose to upgrade to Stainless Steel lines while they are doing a brake overhaul. SS lines must be purchased for your vehicle chassis, do not purchase TL-S lines.
Modification Service Only: Have your own TL-S calipers? Purchase our service only and ship the calipers in to us. We will perform our modifications and provide you with our custom hardware.