Made To Order Item: Current Lead Time 3-4 weeks
Check out more photos in our TL-S Caliper Kit Album!
Street and track proven, beautifully powdercoated calipers of your color choice. Huge pad to rotor surface contact, better heat dissipation, perfect for your daily driven, track, or show car. Our TL-S Caliper Kit is a turn-key solution for an affordably priced Big Brake Kit using off the shelf rotors and pads perfectly mated together as Honda intended. No permanent modifications required to your vehicle, our kit is 100% reversible. No need to spend thousands of dollars on aftermarket brake kits or buying "JDM" brands then having to spend hundreds on hard to find pads.
Beware of bargain imitation kits of ours providing improper spec rotors. Undersized and not properly centered within the caliper you will run into issues over time with those. No one else offers the custom shim and CNC machined calipers like we do. Our kit will center a TL-S rotor, this is what the caliper has been designed for and you should never run a different rotor with this application. You get what you pay for in the end, don't shortchange your safety.
How to Order:
- Got your own calipers? Purchase Modification Service Only.
- Purchase Caliper Kit option if you want us to supply the calipers.
- Contact Us for our current inventory of powdercoat colors.
- Don't like any? Find a color code at PrismaticPowders.com.
- Enter color code in Order Notes section before checkout.
- There is an additional $25 charge to order powder if we do not have it.
Compatibility: Our product fits most all 5-lug Honda/Acura models. Confirmed models so far: 8/9th Civic, RSX, S2000, TSX, 7/8/9th Accord, etc. Contact Us if you have questions about your specific application. BBK friendly wheels are most likely to clear the new larger caliper. Typically lower offset wheels will clear just fine. Wheel designs do also play a factor in the clearance, every make/specification/design is slightly different. You will need approximately 4" of clearance between the wheel spokes to the caliper mounting face on the knuckle, click here for a photo which should be self explanatory.
Common Wheels and Clearance Info:
Below is a list of some customer provided information. We will update this list with new information when available. This is for reference purposes only.
- Advan RZ II ... 18x8.5+31 ... OK
- Desmond Regamaster EVO ... 17x9+18 ... OK
- Enkei NT03 ... 18x9.5+27 ... 7mm spacer
- Enkei RPF1 ... 17x8+45 ... OK
- Enkei RPF1 ... 17x8.5+35 ... OK
- Enkei RPF1 ... 17x9+22 ... 3mm spacer
- Evo 8 OEMs ... 17x8+35 ... OK
- Gram Lights 57DR ... 17x9+22 ... OK
- SSR GTV02 ... 17x8+33 ... OK
- Volk Racing TE37 ... 17x8.5+30 ... OK
- Volk Racing TE37 ... 17x9+22 ... OK
- Volk Racing TE37 ... 17x9.5+12 ... OK
- Volk Racing TE37 ... 17x9.5+35 ... OK
- Work Emotion CR Kai ... 17x8+45 ... OK
- Work Emotion CR Kiwami ... 17x9+38 ... 8mm spacer
Hub Information: TL-S rotors require a 5.488" hub flange diameter or smaller. If your vehicle utilizes a larger hub flange such as 5.75", the TL-S rotors will not fit. You will be required to swap to a smaller diameter hub or find a different rotor for this application (not recommended).
Complete Kit Includes:
- TL-S 4-piston Calipers, Remanufactured or Used Cores
» Calipers milled to our specs
» Calipers re-threaded (no need to drill your knuckle)
- 4x OEM caliper bolts to fit the new threads
- 2x Stainless Steel Rotor Shims (perfectly centers your TL-S rotors within the caliper)
- 2x "BREMBO" or "ACURA" Decals (only included with powdercoating service)
Modification Service Only: Requires you to send in a pair of TL-S calipers. Remanufactured or OEM is fine. Please only send calipers themselves, we do not need any hardware and definitely do not send pads. We will perform and provide the exact same modifications and hardware for your calipers. Our address to ship the calipers will be provided once order is placed and cleared.
Powdercoating: Is not required but is necessary if you want a factory-new finish. If no powdercoating is added to your Caliper Kit, they will come to you in raw aluminum finish. We have a 1 or 2-coat powdercoat option - certain colors require 2 coats of powder to achieve the desired color effect. Contact us for our in-stock colors.
Rebuild: We offer rebuilding of calipers being sent in for Modification Service Only. If you're sending in used OEM calipers, the seals are often gunked up and should be replaced. Our Rebuild service replaces all internal and external rubber seals on the caliper. The charge is only $50 and covers rebuild on the pair of calipers. If you are sending in new remanufactured calipers, rebuild is not necessary.
Add Rotors and Pads: We now offer the option to add rotors and pads to your kit. The most popular daily and light track use setup that we recommend is the Stoptech Street Performance rotor + pad kit. Click Here for options.
Required and Optional Parts: Rotors and pads are not included in the base kit but are now offered as an add-on option. Rotors and pads must be TL-S Brembo specification parts, can be any brand as long as they are the Brembo spec parts. OEM brake lines will work however most of our customers choose to upgrade to Stainless Steel lines while they are doing a brake overhaul. If you choose to get SS lines, purchase for your vehicle chassis, do not purchase TL-S lines.